Sunday, August 16, 2015

Neighborhood garage sale

I wish I had taken pictures of everything we scored this year at our annual neighborhood garage sale.

But I did take a picture of the $2 pouf that I got!


 

 It has a little damage on the bottom, but if it falls apart eventually I have the insert which I'm sure would cost a lot more than $2 if I was making one of my own. So $2 was a NO BRAINER for me. And I loved it the moment I saw it.

Our other finds, which I'll show you later, were an octagon rattan side table for $7, LOVE this one too. And an old cedar chest my husband eyed that will also double as a "window" seat and much needed extra storage in our bedroom for $30.  I also got a new table and chairs for my little girl's room. The one we've been using in her room is not my favorite and I've been planning on painting it and then selling it as soon as I found a better replacement. Well I think I found it.

 
The little chairs are what I really love about this set. Unfortunately I couldn't get the seller to go down much on this one, I paid $20. But I still feel like it was worth it. Much more character and LOVE than what $20 would get me from Ikea. And its all wood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment